Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello 2014

"Time flies by when you´re having fun".....
or in my case, when you form your own company :P

Dan and I formed our own company called Entertainment Drive-Thru, a daily podcast where we interview today´s most inspiring people in the entertainment industry.
www.entertainmentdrivethru.com

After a month we´ve had listeners in over 60 countries, 6 out of 7 continents and listed in New&Noteworthy in Music, TV&Film and Business! Really happy with the success!



Here´s the tidbits of my year so far
-been hanging out at the Comedy Store, hanging with friends and scouting for interviewees
-My family visited and after 3 years missing Christmas finally had Claessen Christmas appetizer with my family. So happy to be with them and my amazing husband
-Zumba conference with my mom and sister, so great to see them
-My best friend Alexandra visited, we were both crazy busy workaholics but at least spent her birthday with her and cocktails at Roosevelt like we do :P
-Minna visited from Finland, we went to a music business seminar at The Cool School, so awesome!
-supported my husband and friends and saw them perform
-Ligia, my Romanian friend came all the way from Germany to see us. Was a workaholic but thanks to our friend Alfredo we took Ligia to Vegas and had a blast, including seeing Celine Dion, playing Sex and the City slot machine with a cosmo in hand and strip club (when in Vegas :P ) 
-Sex and the city and wine with my girl Moa...gotta have girls night
-Saw Jeff Garlin perform at Flappers with Dan, Steve and Mimi
-Left the catering and Sugar Factory job, it was too much work. Want to focus on my company!
-Thousands of game night with Hanna, Mike, Steve and other good friends. So thankful to have them

Been workaholics lately but try to go out regularly and at least have game nights with friends. Super excited for Crystal and Jeremie moving to LA and hopefully we´ll find a house together. that´s the next step, as for the podcast, amazing guests on the way! 

Love my job thought, meeting so many people, getting so much advice and exciting things happening.
STAY TUNED!

No comments: