Friday, September 20, 2013

Zombie Beauty Consultant recording an album

Joined Mary Kay as a beauty consultant. 
Spend my spare time doing facials with friends and get paid to do so...how awesome!

Meeting friends
Met my girl Mina, who I haven´t seen since Vienna 2008. Great to see friends you haven´t seen in a long time. Especially as kind and positive as her. Check out her group on fb Happy Smiley Days, https://www.facebook.com/groups/520089904712372/


My best friend Alexandra also came to L.A. on a business trip. I only got one evening to spend with her but it meant the world to me.She was my bridesmaid at the wedding. Miss her so much!

Crystal´s boyfriend Jeremie came to visit from N.Y. Best time Ever!!! We all got along so well.  Never seen Crystal so happy. He was there for her final showcase, which she rocked!!!!!!!!!!Check out her band Brooklyn and the City Stones on https://www.facebook.com/Bkstones
Amazing couple as  you can see on the photo.

Zombie in a music video
Got to be a zombie in HARRP´s music video "Dead To Me" and film behind the scenes.  A fun sleepless weekend. Should be out around Halloween. Stay tuned:

Recording
Our band Anna and the Bells is currently recording its first EP at Stage Red Studios.
Can´t wait to hear the final product....stay tuned on www.annaandthebells.com

Otherwise enjoying my time with my husband and friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very well thought out site with very good content, I enjoyed reading it very much indeed. I’m certainly going to check out the sites you recommend.  Online Travel Agencies